The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is released this week and will be stocked at O2 in Pescod Square. Available on O2 Refresh tariffs, the devices certainly packs a punch when it comes to the latest innovations!
More Than Just A Phone
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 in Blue, Black and Lavender colour variants might be a phone, but when connected to a monitor, it can power a virtualised desktop and even serve as a fully-functional second screen thanks to Samsung DeX.
The camera even boasts a clever flaw detection system, helping make blurry, out of focused photos a thing of the past.
The Note has always been our showcase for premium technology and industry-defining innovation, and Galaxy Note9 is no exception. It’s designed for a level of performance, power and intelligence that today’s power users want and need.
DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications Division, Samsung Electronics
All Day Performance
People rely on their smartphones. They need a phone that can keep up without having to find the nearest outlet to recharge, delete pictures to free up storage for their next snap, anxiously wait for their video to download before boarding their flight, or deal with any lag time when gaming.
With all this in mind, the Note9 offers much more for your money:
- All Day Battery: Galaxy Note9’s 4,000mAh battery, the largest ever on a flagship Galaxy phone for long-lasting power to use all-day to talk, text, play games and watch movies from morning to night.
- Store More, Delete Less: Galaxy Note9 is available with two internal storage options – choose from 128GB or 512GB. And with the ability to insert a microSD card, Galaxy Note9 is 1TB ready to have peace of mind knowing there is enough room for favourite photos, videos and apps.
- Speed and Power: Galaxy Note9 is a super powerful smartphone with cutting-edge 10nm processor and support for the fastest network speeds available in the market (up to 1.2 gigabits per second) to stream and download without slowing down. Galaxy Note9 also includes an industry-leading and Samsung developed Water Carbon Cooling system and on-device AI-based performance adjusting algorithm to deliver the powerful yet stable performance.
The Intelligent Camera
It can be hard to take a picture that looks just like the ones the pros take – but it shouldn’t be. Galaxy Note9 builds on Samsung’s industry-leading camera technologies with new capabilities.
The Note9 will make sure you’re perfectly in the picture:
- Scene Optimizer: Galaxy Note9’s camera is Samsung’s smartest yet. It uses intelligence to identify elements of a photo, such as scene and subject, to automatically classify it into one of 20 categories and instantly optimize it based on the category. The result is a stunning, lifelike image with bold colours and dynamic definition.
- Flaw Detection: The first shot doesn’t always come out right, but the Galaxy Note9 lets users know if there’s something wrong, so they can take another picture without losing the moment. An immediate notification will appear if the image is blurry, the subject blinked, there is a smudge on the lens, or there’s backlight impacting the quality of the image.
- Premium Camera: With the unique combination of advanced intelligence features and leading premium hardware, Galaxy Note9’s camera is the best on the market. It comes with advanced noise reduction technology, and a Dual Aperture lens, which adjusts to light just like the human eye. No matter the lighting conditions, Galaxy Note9’s top-tier camera delivers a crystal-clear shot.
Find out more about the Samsung Galaxy Note9.
Get Samsung Note9 on O2
O2 is offering a brilliant range of offers for the breath-taking Samsung Galaxy Note9 device, including:
- Double data on 4GB, 15GB, 25GB tariffs
- Prices start from £64 a month with a £49 upfront payment for 8GB of data
By recycling an old device through O2 Recycle, customers can receive an extra payment when they upgrade. This could be up to £250. Customers can recycle in-store or online at o2.co.uk/recycle.
With O2 Refresh, customers can move to a higher or lower tariff in their family of tariffs once every billing month, depending on how much data they anticipate using, giving customers’ flexibility and control over their bills.
Customers who want to upgrade early from another handset need only pay off the remaining balance of their Device Plan to stay bang-up-to-date.
What’s more, customers who want to keep their phone after two years will only pay for their monthly Airtime Plan from that point.
For more details about the Samsung Galaxy Note9 and O2 Refresh, head in-store to the O2 store in Pescod Square.