About Pescod Square
Pescod Square Shopping Centre is Boston’s premier shopping destination. It links Wide Bargate and Mitre Lane and incorporates the historic Pescod Hall.
The centre covers 93,000 square feet and also provides a 400 space car park off Penn Street. From fabulous fashion to tempting treats, Pescod’s range of stores and eateries are the perfect place for some retail therapy.
Travelling to Pescod Square
Travelling to Pescod Square
Please enter PE21 6TF into your Sat Nav or alternatively visit either Google Maps or The AA to plan your journey.
From Spalding, continue on the A16 to Boston. From Sleaford, continue on the A52. Then follow the sign for A16 (A52) Skegness, leading to a dual carriageway (John Adam’s Way). Continue straight over the first set of traffic lights (South Street). Then continue over the second set of traffic lights and take the slip road on the left into Botolph Street. Continue to the next set of traffic lights and then go straight over the staggered junction where you will see the ramp for Pescod Square’s car park ahead of you.
From Skegness, continue on the A52 to Boston and Grimsby. Follow the A16 to Boston and then the sign for A16 Spalding which will lead you to a dual carriageway (John Adam’s Way). At the first set of traffic lights turn right into Botolph Street. Continue to the next set of traffic lights and then go straight over the staggered junction where you will see the ramp for the Pescod Square’s car park ahead of you.
For free live traffic information click here.
For train timetable information, please refer to the Lincolnshire Council website where you will be able to find transport details for the Boston area: lincolnshire.gov.uk
For bus timetable information, please refer to the Lincolnshire Council website where you will be able to find transport details for the Boston area: lincolnshire.gov.uk
Pescod Square Shopping Centre has teamed up with Amazon.co.uk to provide you with a brand new way to collect your Amazon parcels. You can now select the Amazon Locker at Pescod Square Shopping Centre allowing you to pick up your parcels at a time that is convenient for you*.
Here’s how Amazon Lockers works:
- Create your order on Amazon.co.uk
- At the checkout click choose a pickup location near you.
- Select the Locker location.
- Continue through checkout as usual.
- Once your order is delivered to the Amazon Locker, you’ll receive an e-mail with instructions and a unique pick-up code. When you go to the Amazon Locker, enter your pick-up code and the locker with your parcel will open.
* Your parcel will be available for pickup for three business days after you receive your pickup code. If your parcel is not picked up within the reservation window, it will be returned to Amazon.